|Dates & times||
Come enjoy fun and fellowship working on quilting projects with like-minded friends.
October's project is 2 1/2" cuts plus 1 1/2" cuts Quilt
- This sewing class will meet on Thursdays, October 19 and 26
- There will be two sessions: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm and 1:00 -3:30 pm
- The library doors will open at 9:45 am for the morning session
- Each session is limited to 12 participants
- Registration IS required
Call the library at 419-362-7181 during open hours or stop by the desk to register. We do not take registrations online or by voicemail. Leaving a message does not guarantee you a spot.
REGISTRATION OPENS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12 AT 10:00 AM
- Accent color: 1 1/2 yards
- 1 jelly roll or scraps 2 1/2" x 16"
- This will make a 19" block cut (hopefully)
- 12 blocks will make a 55 1/2" x 74" without borders
- Sewing machine
- 1/4" foot
- Straight stitch throat plate
- 18" x 24" cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- 6 1/4" x 24" cutting ruler
- 12 1/2" square ruler
- Any size square ruler that can cut at least a 14 1/2" square
Everyone welcome, new quilters to experienced.
If this is your first time attending and you wish to make this project, you should definitely try to come on the 19th, as this is the day of explanation and start of block making. But if you can only come to the 26th, we'll make it work.
You can choose to work on October's quilt project or bring a project of your own.
We love to have the room full of sewers and laughter. We would love for you to join us!